Run Workflows inside Bioclipse
This project aims at providing execution of workflows from inside Bioclipse. Design will probably be done in respecive workflow engine's designer.
The engines we will start with are:
- Set up T2 as an application server [DONE], see http://ws1.bmc.uu.se:8080/taverna-server-0.2.1/home.html)
- Call the T2 app server from Java code [DONE] (proof-of-concept)
- Create plugins for Bioclipse [Started]
- Integrate Taverna datatypes with Bioclipse (right-click a sequence in Navigator, execute workflow X)
- Run and execute T2 workflows locally
- Visualize T2 workflows in a Bioclipse editor (use Dot or Zest)
- Improve data type integration
- and so on...
Sample screenshot from the prototype showing a Taverna workflow inside a TavernaEditor.
Ola Spjuth, --Ola 11:58, 25 January 2008 (CET)