This is a list of problems and bugs that are very difficult to resolve - due either to problems in code that is not ours, or more fundamental problems (such as computational complexity). For the list of tractable bugs, see the bug tracker.
If known, a workaround is attached to the bug description.
- Right-clicking on a resource in Navigator and selecting "rename" from context menu does not rename file.
- Select the file and press "F2"
- Selecting a resource in Navigator and pressing "Delete" on keyboard is ignored.
- Select the file and choose "Delete" from context menu.
Labels on Welcome/Intro page is placed behind icons
- Some of the icons on the first intro page is placed above the labels
- We think that this is an Eclipse bug that we hope will be resolved in Eclipse 3.5